I am in need of advice. [School/Relationships]
Heart 
I have a friend, Hunter. As soon as I told him who I liked, he began instantly telling me over and over... "I'm going to tell Maria that you like her!" I got very worried, so I was willing to do a lot to keep him from saying anything (I'm extra shy :embarassed: ) Even when I did comply with him, the same day, he decided to tell Maria. I was around, and I tried hiding myself, because she knew me from before, I used to talk to her during lunch, I'd ask her about her interests. I see Maria talking to others a lot louder than she talks to me. Since I was mad at Hunter for a while, he kind of tried to redeem himself, and asked Maria if she liked me. Here is where I need your help at: Hunter said that Maria said she likes me. But, I can not fully trust him. I asked him, I said, do you promise? I said, pinky promise? Still yes. Maria talks very soft to me, I can hardly hear her when she talks to me, when she talks to someone else, she talks much louder.

Tell me, do you believe Hunter is telling the truth? Sorry for being uncharacteristic of myself, but, I can't decide if he's telling the truth. Please help me to find out if he's telling the truth.

If he's lying... then off with his pinky! :furious:
If not, then I must say my apologies. :embarassed:
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Hunter is spy!

Well, he probably is, as he appears as if he wants to redeem friendship.
[Image: Pyromancer.png]
[Image: PyroMancerSteamID.png]
[lua]while true do end[/lua]
Pyro - Maria shows signs of either
a) avoidance
or
b) shyness: liking me
with her soft voice. That makes things difficult. So.. >_<
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I think you should go ask her. thats the only real way of solving this problem... But since you said your shy i dont know wheter you should believe him or not... but since she does act differntly around you thats usually a sign of someone liking someone
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
I would just ask her....
Login, I use to be just like you, shy. But I realized...you got 1 life to live, make the most of it.
Ask her.
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]
Avoidingness still means she can like you. She can be shy because she's avoiding you. Dere, I'm dun. Dr.Phill shall now go solve moar problems!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]