Hard Logic: Prize is from a choice.
I ment if that was the info within it
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Look at your rep details. :3
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(04-09-2011, 12:58 AM)Micky Wrote: log-IN?
Clever, I didn't think of that. (No, it's not a word. It's numbers) I'll accept that, but the logic still isn't over!

[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
So the answer is a button?
7 is the answer? :3
(04-09-2011, 01:01 AM)Play_Robot Wrote: So the answer is a button?

You find the answer by USING a certain button on the Original Post.
And the original post is your post saying the prizes?
The answer is 42.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Interwebs: Nice try. Use the Quote button on the ORIGINAL post. That's the LAST hint.
(04-02-2011, 07:19 PM)Login Wrote: I'm a coder. My profession is HTML, JavaScript, XHTML, some PHP, and CSS. I am currently 14, in 8th grade, next year I'm taking classic for coding, i.e. Javascript -- It'll give me college credits, too. I am really smart - I aim to achieve. I enjoy helping: "Helping is a virtue" as I'd compare it to. Helping is something that rewards both people. Not just one. There is a limit to how the person doing the helping will be rewarded - such as donating - and will often make them feel a bit happier. You've got the donated on the good side. When you need some money, you could ask the donated for some donate. I always put myself in their shoes before taking actions, leading to my ultimate shyness. Lastly, I am a book writer; currently writing 3 different books, due to my inability to stay on topic without wanting to do something else.

Anyways, that's a bit about me, in general.

I came here because I feel as if my kindness can come out towards others, experience a good game, and have fun!

Likewise, I hope you have fun, too, and I might need some showing around, if you could be so kind.
Do I win yet?