Do I still look like a bad guy to you guys
Just wondering because I kind of thought I was starting to get liked a bit more but I wasn't sure if it was just because you guys only liked me for making you siggys or if you still hated me ._.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Nah, it's fine now. Your reputation is higher than mine though... o.o
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-09-2011, 04:19 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Just wondering because I kind of that I was starting to get licked a bit more but I wasn't sure if it was just because you guys only liked me for making you siggys or if you still hated me ._.

Wat.

Also, @title of thread,
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(04-09-2011, 04:20 AM)Scripter Wrote: Nah, it's fine now. Your reputation is higher than mine though... o.o

I just gave you one :]
(04-09-2011, 04:21 AM)DSiDewd Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 04:19 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Just wondering because I kind of that I was starting to get licked a bit more but I wasn't sure if it was just because you guys only liked me for making you siggys or if you still hated me ._.

Wat.

Also, @title of thread,

lol tons of typos fixed them
(04-09-2011, 04:21 AM)DSiDewd Wrote:

Wat.

Also, @title of thread,

lol tons of typos fixed them
Well, it looks like everyone has forgiven you by now...
(04-09-2011, 05:27 AM)LOL Wrote: Well, it looks like everyone has forgiven you by now...

Hopefully
You were never a bad guy to me.
Hello
No one looks like a bad guy in my eyes.
Your one of my favorites actually
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-09-2011, 01:04 PM)Fire Wrote: Your one of my favorites actually

I agree.
Hello