If Buildism came out with premium membership
I hope it doesn't, my mom wouldn't buy it for me. She strongly refuses to buy me BC on ROBLOX, and what would the membership be called?
(04-09-2011, 03:18 PM)Veil_Of_Maya Wrote: I hope it doesn't, my mom wouldn't buy it for me. She strongly refuses to buy me BC on ROBLOX, and what would the membership be called?

Maybe we can also have a way to get free premium, Like if you refer 100 users you get free "Name of the membership here."
Hello
Or free trial of Premium Membership. That would be good.
(04-09-2011, 03:22 PM)Veil_Of_Maya Wrote: Or free trial of Premium Membership. That would be good.

Nah, somehow it will be too abused and overused, you'll see lots of people using trial.
(04-09-2011, 03:37 PM)LOL Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 03:22 PM)Veil_Of_Maya Wrote: Or free trial of Premium Membership. That would be good.

Nah, somehow it will be too abused and overused, you'll see lots of people using trial.

I do agree and disagree, I agree because free trails can lead to abuse; But I disagree with it being overused, If it were to happen you would only get one shot with the free trial.
Hello
If so, there would be a possibility of RBLX admins finding out about this game and there would be a l@wsuit.
[Image: 260wwlv.jpg]
I would probably make it either a one time fee, or a yearly price of about $20 or so.
(04-09-2011, 05:04 PM)Vince Wrote: If so, there would be a possibility of RBLX admins finding out about this game and there would be a l@wsuit.

"ROBLOX" and "lawsuit" are not blocked, otherwise I don't know why you did that.
(04-09-2011, 05:04 PM)Vince Wrote: If so, there would be a possibility of RBLX admins finding out about this game and there would be a l@wsuit.

I talked to a ROBLOX administrator about it this week, and he was fine with Buildism.

He liked it, actually!
Glad. We may get more people from this. ^_^
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]