Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

i have Source Film-maker installed,
any of you have ideas of things i could make to start out on it?
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
You don't know me too well yet.

If you did, you'd know immediately what I'd say.

But since you don't, take a look at this guy's stuff. He made this in Source Filmmaker Smile

[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-12-2013, 07:36 PM)Ghosty Wrote: You don't know me too well yet.

since it seems like four post maximum per day, not quick to learn about everyone.
Yeah, I've been busy elsewhere. Back on the old site I was the super-poster. Over 5 and a half thousand posts on the old site and around 2,000 on the second incarnation of Buildism. Here, I've only got 383. Tongue
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-12-2013, 08:04 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Yeah, I've been busy elsewhere. Back on the old site I was the super-poster. Over 5 and a half thousand posts on the old site and around 2,000 on the second incarnation of Buildism. Here, I've only got 383. Tongue

probably nobody is going to be quick on achieving the thousands for a while.
(01-12-2013, 09:30 PM)Corgi Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 08:04 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Yeah, I've been busy elsewhere. Back on the old site I was the super-poster. Over 5 and a half thousand posts on the old site and around 2,000 on the second incarnation of Buildism. Here, I've only got 383. Tongue

probably nobody is going to be quick on achieving the thousands for a while.

The biggest mistake we made was not informing everyone. Seeing their history being wiped out for the 2nd time must've discouraged some users. The rest are lazy arses who probably wouldn't care at all if Jacob_ was a victim of an embassy attack.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.