When will Buildism have a currency?
Name asks it all.
Soon enough. I'd have to say by summer. Because Jacob_ is currently working on the multiplayer, thus, won't have time on currency. He said he'd finish by early summer, tops.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Jacob_ said he wasn't planning on adding any, but by what moderators say, I think we will get some soon
When we have more things to spend it on. Smile
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
I want currency so i can go to the Buildism bank and steal it >:)
(04-09-2011, 10:03 PM)Scripter Wrote: When we have more things to spend it on. Smile

Scripter we have 1000+ skins, I think thats enough.
Hello
Skins? I don't think skins are enough. What would the skin makers spend their money on?

Perhaps hat skins (an image that goes over your head), backgrounds/effects behind your character, upgrades in game (faster walkspeed, or more health), pets if they are added, and etc.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-09-2011, 10:10 PM)Scripter Wrote: Skins? I don't think skins are enough. What would the skin makers spend their money on?

Perhaps hat skins (an image that goes over your head), backgrounds/effects behind your character, upgrades in game (faster walkspeed, or more health), pets if they are added, and etc.

I agree.
Hello
(04-09-2011, 10:04 PM)Micky Wrote: I want currency so i can go to the Buildism bank and steal it >Smile

LOL this made me laugh. You will need plenty of these :gun_bandana:
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-09-2011, 10:19 PM)Fire Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 10:04 PM)Micky Wrote: I want currency so i can go to the Buildism bank and steal it >Smile

LOL this made me laugh. You will need plenty of these :gun_bandana:

Here, I will give him 10. :gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana:
There! He has eleven now.