Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Most Annoying Thing Ever
Is when you try to have a legitimate opinionated discussion on why your nation is better, and then the annoying yank does this

"well japan got nuked and lost wwii ahahaha"

Makes me want to reinstate Imperial rule and massacre some people.

kuso
[Image: JVB0D.png]
LOL U GOT NUKED
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
"perkele"

Now why do you want to start cursing on finnish?
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-06-2013, 09:39 AM)VenomSinister Wrote: "perkele"

Now why do you want to start cursing on finnish?

Because it's the best swear ever made by mankind, you devil.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Slightly on that topic, why is it that Japan is always the one that gets the nuclear disasters? Chernobyl and Three Mile Island are the only other two I can think of besides the WWII bombings and the tsunami, and TMI was, if I remember correctly, more of a panic over what could've been than what was.

Not that I'm wishing we had more nuclear disasters elsewhere. I'm just saying that when there's only been 5 or 6 major ones in the history of the world, and your little island nation gets 3 of those... dang.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I actually just took a class about science and international relations, and it's because nuclear power is regulated more than just about anything in the world. Except for a few hostile places like North Korea, every country that uses nuclear power is part of the Nonproliferation Treaty. This means that they have to allow the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) to inspect their nuclear facilities, both to make sure they aren't making bombs and to inspect all of the equipment for safety problems, from uranium buildup in the pipes to improperly stored nuclear waste.

@OP, we have plenty of immigrants here to balance that out, like one guy in my International Affairs class: "But why did you guys bomb us twice, wasn't once enough?!"
"well britain lost the revolution lololololol"

What annoys me about that statement is that the revolutionaries were British aswell qq
(01-06-2013, 03:34 PM)Kieron Wrote: "well britain lost the revolution lololololol"

What annoys me about that statement is that the revolutionaries were British aswell qq

Yep. Paul Revere shouted "The Redcoats are coming!" instead of "The British are coming!" or "The English are coming!" because all the colonists considered themselves just as British and English as the royal army.

What annoys me a lot is when people always shrug off my interest in NASCAR because of where I live whenever I try to have a discussion about it. "Oh, you're from the South; that's just a Southern thing, just a bunch of rednecks driving in circles."

e_e

Yes, I grew up less than 10 miles from the hometown of NASCAR's 10-year-consecutive Most Popular Driver. Yes, my dad knew people growing up who were direct relatives of people who drove in what became the Sprint Cup. But the drivers who have won the past 11 championships in both major series are from Michigan, California, Indiana, Nevada, Wisconsin, Missouri, Kansas, New Jersey, New York, and Washington (the state not DC). It's not just a little Southern sport.

There are actually only 10 drivers from the South currently racing in the Cup, and only three (Denny Hamlin, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Jeff Burton) have 5 or more career wins. The rest of them have only 10 wins combined. This is out of about 50 active drivers, 2 of whom are from other continents and 6 of whom (with over 160 wins and 10 major championships between them) are from either Bakersfield or Riverside in California.

You guys with your 300-pound linebackers beating each other up for 3 hours and your handful of guys staring at each other all day and occasionally hitting a little ball with a big stick can have fun. I'm stickin' to the racecars.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Ufufu, you should see what the government did with the aid to rebuild the tsunami areas.

Everyone left the disaster zones and never came back. If we get a large disaster like that again, I am sure Japan will start looking barren and the cities will get larger.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Barely anyone wants to debate the right way :I