How does lower ID = Newer
There's two, created date and updated date. Am I correct?
Well, created date doesn't really matter, because I joined before him, so mine would automatically be older, even if I didn't have the obby. You just need to use common sense.
(04-09-2011, 11:44 PM)sckum555 Wrote: Check when its last updated. Mine is right after he joined, I don't think he would make an obby in that time.

True, he only had 3 days to make an obstacle course, but as there is no real date, anything could of happened.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Yeah, 3 days since joining, so he had to immediately want to make a course right after joining and he would also have to learn how within that time, and actually make it.
sckum, we're tired of you trying to bring this up again and again. If you had solid proof that you named your place Obby before InternetGuy did, it'd be one thing, but everyone else who was here at the time agrees that he UPDATED his as an Obby before your place was updated into an obby. Technically, IG's place was the first obby. It wasn't created first, but it was.

Consider it like this:
The country of Isghnur was created in 1985. The country of Baltsovorina was created in 1986. In 1988, Baltsovorina became a democratic republic monarchy, the first in the world. Later in 1988, Isghnur did.
Isghnur was made first, but it was not the first democratic republic monarchy.

(And no, Isghnur, Baltsovorina, and democratic republic monarchies do not exist.)
@Qwertgiy
That also works as proof I suppose. I suppose his place really was updated after IG made his obstacle course...
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
And also, I believe I first made my obby before 3 days after I joined. I could be wrong, but I already knew Lua. InternetGuy is originally from ROBLOX so I assume he knew enough basic Lua to do it too.
(04-10-2011, 12:09 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And also, I believe I first made my obby before 3 days after I joined. I could be wrong, but I already knew Lua. InternetGuy is originally from ROBLOX so I assume he knew enough basic Lua to do it too.

I agree.
Hello
I agree with Qwerty...
Lol nice one Qwertygiy
I'm an admin for the Wiki.
I own the most visited game in Buildism. Smile
[Image: epic1.png]