Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Religion Thread
This a thread for discussing religion and please keep all threads that involve religion.

Rules:
1. No Trolling, act like Civilized humans, not like wild animals.
2. No disrespecting others religion or mocking atheism/agnosticism/irreligious people.
3. You can post anything as long as it does not offend anyone.
4. Follow all Buildism rules

Personally, I don't believe in any religion or believe any such deity exists, because if such god exists, than why is he not helping people in developing countries? Personally, I don't know if any kind of God exists, we might never know if any God exists. Leave people alone and treat them like individuals or humans unless they are offensive to most people or are a threat to the public. Here is a great example of a uneducated person who wants Atheists to leave:

That is so piece of crap. One of the most offensive videos I have ever seen about Atheists/Agnostics/Irreligious people in general and the worst part is that everyone is clapping for him. If you think Atheists/Agnostics/Irreligious people are bad, then why is approximately 75% of the the American Prison population is Christian? Source of Prison Population: http://current.com/community/92831935_at...-up-75.htm
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I don't believe in God, but I consider myself Jewish, and I was brought up Jewish, because my dad is one, but my mom is Lutheran.
I don't believe in a book of fairy tales.
I may follow some traditions to preserve Judaism and to keep the traditions up, but that's all.
(11-10-2012, 03:47 PM)Walrus Wrote: I don't believe in God, but I consider myself Jewish, and I was brought up Jewish, because my dad is one, but my mom is Lutheran.
I don't believe in a book of fairy tales.
I may follow some traditions to preserve Judaism and to keep the traditions up, but that's all.

If you just follow the morale of Judaism, then you aren't technically part of the Jewish religion...
Yes I am Void.
I also celebrate most Jewish holidays.
I was also converted by big fat orthodox Rabbi's when I was a baby in South Africa.
The God does not help the people who do not believe. If they do not believe, then they are given a fixed timeline of how God shall put it, not how you would want it.
(11-10-2012, 04:13 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: If you think Atheists/Agnostics/Irreligious people are bad, then why is approximately 75% of the the American Prison population is Christian?

Because more religious people colonised America, most of their descendants kept their colonial faith. Much of America was originally to be used as a penal colony by the British, so the children would follow from their parents.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO9IPoAdct8
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(11-11-2012, 10:27 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 04:13 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: If you think Atheists/Agnostics/Irreligious people are bad, then why is approximately 75% of the the American Prison population is Christian?

Because more religious people colonised America, most of their descendants kept their colonial faith. Much of America was originally to be used as a penal colony by the British, so the children would follow from their parents.

God bless 'Murica.
(11-17-2012, 01:52 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:

God bless 'Murica.

Jesus praised us all.

amirite
(11-17-2012, 12:56 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 01:52 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:

God bless 'Murica.

Jesus praised us all.

amirite

If you're a Mormon.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]