Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Chaos Thread

So I saw "The Hobbit" the other day. Great movie, but not as good as the book.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(01-15-2013, 11:30 PM)Who Wrote: So I saw "The Hobbit" the other day. Great movie, but not as good as the book.

Apparently nothing is good as the book.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
Every time Leonartist deletes a thread a 1000 Palestinian children die from Israeli rockets. You better think twice before erasing your footprint, leon.
(11-22-2012, 01:49 AM)Ghosty Wrote: And I hope we don't need this. The Chaos thread was one of the causes of community decline. It's not bad per se, but we need to be careful about how we use it. As a random noticeboard, it's better than a dozen new threads, but it still has to have some discussion value of some sort.

Discussional value? Why not just delete every thread but this and see how discussional we get? That's how we get inactive, because you think there is too much when in reality having 10 Walruses around would benefit this site more than any purge of threads and users will.

Prove me wrong.
You can't delete your own threads anymore.
(01-16-2013, 04:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: You can't delete your own threads anymore.

TAKE THAT BG
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-16-2013, 08:31 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 04:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: You can't delete your own threads anymore.

TAKE THAT BG

*leonartist
Who cares that I deleted one thread. Jacob was the one who deleted THREE of my threads. Here is a list of threads he deleted of mine on 2DWorlds:
"I've returned from a long journey" In this thread I pretended to be Franco
"Walrus is now the new Franco" The thread was basically just the title.
"In reply to Jacob" What happened was after I was unbanned, I complained in another thread about my bannishment being unreasonable. What happened was that I made an alt, but I did not say who I was. This got me banned for two weeks, and my alt was deleted just because its username was the F-word. When Walrus was banned for making an alt, he got to keep his alt. The rules in 2DWorlds state that you can swear, but they never said you couldn't make an account with a swear word in it. It never made any sense.

If we could still delete posts right now, and this nonsense continued, I might've considered deleting the chaos thread.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Dat new name.
(01-16-2013, 11:54 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Who cares that I deleted one thread. Jacob was the one who deleted THREE of my threads. Here is a list of threads he deleted of mine on 2DWorlds:
"I've returned from a long journey" In this thread I pretended to be Franco
"Walrus is now the new Franco" The thread was basically just the title.
"In reply to Jacob" What happened was after I was unbanned, I complained in another thread about my bannishment being unreasonable. What happened was that I made an alt, but I did not say who I was. This got me banned for two weeks, and my alt was deleted just because its username was the F-word. When Walrus was banned for making an alt, he got to keep his alt. The rules in 2DWorlds state that you can swear, but they never said you couldn't make an account with a swear word in it. It never made any sense.

If we could still delete posts right now, and this nonsense continued, I might've considered deleting the chaos thread.

At least I'd still have my precious dots.