What do you think are sacred cows?
This is what I think is a sacred cow. A sacred cow is regarded to the masses with such respect that they would fucking kill anyone for criticizing it.
What I think are sacred cows:
  • Formal Clothing
  • America's education system
  • Religion
  • Graduation ceremonies
  • Thanksgiving

What do you think are sacred cows you hate? Post them. I will add more as I get more information.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Lol, education system?

Dude, I know dozens of people who couldn't care less about the education system in America, and have refused to use it, and nobody's made any threats towards them.

And yeah, some people get all crazy over religion, especially Islam, but nobody's going on Atheist witch-hunts, or Jew witch-hunts, or AFAIK Islam witch-hunts. There are people who are, shockingly, openly Atheist! Openly Jewish! Openly Islam! And nobody's forming mobs to destroy them or shooting them with sniper rifles.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(12-17-2013, 02:29 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Lol, education system?

Dude, I know dozens of people who couldn't care less about the education system in America, and have refused to use it, and nobody's made any threats towards them.

And yeah, some people get all crazy over religion, especially Islam, but nobody's going on Atheist witch-hunts, or Jew witch-hunts, or AFAIK Islam witch-hunts. There are people who are, shockingly, openly Atheist! Openly Jewish! Openly Islam! And nobody's forming mobs to destroy them or shooting them with sniper rifles.

Haha, Jacob_ and I were just having a discussion two days ago about the influence you had in destroying the community.
"He really hated you"
My suspicion has been confirmed (not that it wasn't obvious since the beginning).

Anyway, do you still believe that communism is inherently authoritarian?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Democracy
Islam
Black Friday
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]

http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Thanksgiving is overrated because it celebrates the genocide of millions of Native Americans.
(12-17-2013, 02:29 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Lol, education system?

Most people who say "I hate school" usually don't explain why other than "it's boring". There are also many reasons to hate the education system, like how it's making people to be obedient workers of the state/bourgeoise or how it does not let the individual choose what they want to learn(there was never any freedom of the press or intellectual freedom in the U.S, so much for a country that calls itself the "land of the free").