Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Chaos Thread
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Why did you delete my image Jacob_!?! Where in the rulebook does it say that you are not allowed to post pics of poop?
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Shock images.
And since HE runs the site, he can delete anything he pleases.
Pictures of poop aren't shock images. Everyone has seen it, and everyone has made it. Jacob_ is abusing his power, and he has so many rules that aren't put on the site. So how are people going to follow these rules?
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
You should go to a college
Take an architecture class
Get a master's degree in architecture
Become an architect
Build a bridge
And get over it
I'm pretty sure immaturity is against the rules.
Just because the rules don't say that you can't do it doesn't mean that you should do it. (Did I fix it?) (No, but I did Big Grin -Q)
Common sense ftw
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-18-2013, 12:24 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Pictures of poop aren't shock images. Everyone has seen it, and everyone has made it. Jacob_ is abusing his power, and he has so many rules that aren't put on the site. So how are people going to follow these rules?

Some people think it looks disgusting and very immature.
Think about someone eating something very delicious while reading the thread and they see that picture, the results might be very.... :/ Think.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-18-2013, 08:44 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Just because the rules say you can't do it doesn't mean you can.
Common sense ftw

Just because it says one thing doesn't mean it means that thing.
Mr. Tipo ftw
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
*headtree*
(01-18-2013, 08:48 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: very

VARY VARY VARY!
commie
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-18-2013, 08:50 PM)DysLabs Wrote: *headtree*
(01-18-2013, 08:48 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: very

VARY VARY VARY!
commie

Very .... DISGUSTING. Nom nom. :o
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.