Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

those times when you step into a room and the floor is coated in lego pieces
Brick 
painful.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
[Image: DSC02418.JPG]

Welcome to hell.
(01-17-2013, 11:22 AM)Void Wrote: Welcome to hell.

Oh, that's not too bad. Stepping into my lego bucket actually isn't that bad, just really loud.

It's when you have two or three or so lying around, upside down, and you come in pretty fast and slam your foot down on one that hurts.

But you know what's worse?

Thomas the Tank Engine wooden train toys. Especially when they're right-side up and your foot lands right on the little smokestacks and cabins, and then kicks it forward along the wheels making you slip and fall, often onto the wooden tracks and plastic buildings. Ouch.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
My mom got always mad cause I left the lego particles in my room, but I did clean them up. Tongue
Good old times.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.

It's like walking in sharp glass.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(01-17-2013, 07:55 PM)Who Wrote: It's like walking in sharp glass.

As someone who's walked through roomfuls of legos and roomfuls of sharp glass, no, it's not quite that bad. Painful, yes. Bloody, no.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-17-2013, 07:58 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 07:55 PM)Who Wrote: It's like walking in sharp glass.

As someone who's walked through roomfuls of legos and roomfuls of sharp glass, no, it's not quite that bad. Painful, yes. Bloody, no.

Somewhat related; I once stepped on a small open case of fishing hooks. I was about 4-6 years old so I wasn't watching my footing. Luckily non of them were facing right up so the pain only lasted for several minutes.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
When I was younger, I used to walk barefoot a lot and I did enjoy building with my lego pieces and I remember 2 or 3 times I accidentally stepped on one of the legos, it was painful and I remember I sprained my toe before because of it.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.