Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think? Should we get JrMod's?
JrMod's are like players with a light blue name, but they do not have the same permissions as the normal mods.
We had something like this on Buildism, and I think we should take that system back when we get more active members.

What do you think? Opinions.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
We didn't...
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I believe he's referring to sectional moderators. Ming-Yan, Fire, and CoderRyne were the only ones who ever held the position IIRC.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-18-2013, 08:32 PM)DysLabs Wrote: We didn't...

As Ghosty said, Sectional Moderators like CoderRyne.
And I did say "We did have SOMETHING like this". Yuh.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Normally when some says "something" they mean that sentence without something.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Well, when I say "And then we had this or something", the "or something" is usually redundant -- my faulty mannerisms that I really need to work on. The way Venom said it, as far as I can tell, is pretty much correct.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-18-2013, 08:53 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Normally when some says "something" they mean that sentence without something.

"We did have something like that" "We did have something similar to that" Basically the same thing.
I support this, although I don't see how we really need any sectional mods.
Jacob_, Ghosty, and Void have it all taken care of I believe.
And there are only 15-25 active users : 3 mods. That's a balanced ratio.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-20-2013, 09:20 PM)Oak Wrote: I support this, although I don't see how we really need any sectional mods.

Yeah that's what I've been telling to other people in other threads. I currently forgot to mention that we aren't that popular yet and don't have that many active users yet.
But when we do get more active members, we do need Sectional Mods.
(01-23-2013, 04:49 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 09:20 PM)Oak Wrote: I support this, although I don't see how we really need any sectional mods.

Yeah that's what I've been telling to other people in other threads. I currently forgot to mention that we aren't that popular yet and don't have that many active users yet.
But when we do get more active members, we do need Sectional Mods.

I don't really see a need for it, but in the future we'll need sectional mods for sure if we ever get very popular.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.