Converting Roblox hats. Just tell me which ones you want.
(04-10-2011, 09:47 PM)Play_Robot Wrote: If anything, Don't copy the names. Re-name them so we can stay of out trouble =p

Valk is fine to copy 100% positive because roblox didnt even come up with the hat
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Yeah Valk is fine, I'm just saying for the other hats users want converted to buildism.
Hello
Dusekkar! Please?
(04-10-2011, 11:04 PM)Ice Wrote: Dusekkar! Please?

What would he change the name too?
Hello
Hmmm. Make Abyss
I am pretty sure they're not copyrighted. I guess you can change the name and some details on it.
(04-10-2011, 11:13 PM)AK47 Wrote: I am pretty sure they're not copyrighted. I guess you can change the name and some details on it.

Everything made by Roblox is copyrighted.

ROBLOX, "Online Building Toy", characters, logos, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of ROBLOX Corporation, ©2011. Patents pending.
ROBLOX is not sponsored, authorized or endorsed by any producer of plastic building bricks, including The LEGO Group, MEGA Brands, and K'Nex,
and no resemblance to the products of these companies is intended.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Hello
(04-10-2011, 11:15 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 11:13 PM)AK47 Wrote: I am pretty sure they're not copyrighted. I guess you can change the name and some details on it.

ROBLOX, "Online Building Toy", characters, logos, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of ROBLOX Corporation, ©2011. Patents pending.
ROBLOX is not sponsored, authorized or endorsed by any producer of plastic building bricks, including The LEGO Group, MEGA Brands, and K'Nex,

Make a parody of the hats.
I used my skill to add a RBTH.
(04-10-2011, 11:27 PM)AK47 Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 11:15 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:

Make a parody of the hats.

Agreed
Hello