Interesting news...
"doors shut in their face"
Being a Mod isnt a contest, you arent sad if you arent selected! Instead you are happy for the selected ones and hopes that they do a great job!! I think thats what Rare doesnt understand...
Being mod is a responsibility too, not just a status symbol...
(04-11-2011, 01:18 AM)Micky Wrote: "doors shut in their face"
Being a Mod isnt a contest, you arent sad if you arent selected! Instead you are happy for the selected ones and hopes that they do a great job!! I think thats what Rare doesnt understand...

I am saying doors will shut in their face if they have their hopes set too high.
(04-11-2011, 01:40 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Being mod is a responsibility too, not just a status symbol...

I agree 100%, Some just think being a mod is all about the fancy powers and name symbol. Its about making sure the site is safe and doing a job, not just some silly symbol.
Hello
O_O and who are the 3 new? me? Big Grin
~Nearlider~
ARNOLD ROBOTNEZZER
''Im a crazy forum poster who dislikes all those monkey's who trying to escape mahh jail city which is 100 monkey meters from the forums.''
:gun_bandana: :crazy: <--- is a monkey.
They will be picked later today.
Hello
You bumped a yesterday thread...
O_O i hope my friend Eric will be picked.
~Nearlider~
ARNOLD ROBOTNEZZER
''Im a crazy forum poster who dislikes all those monkey's who trying to escape mahh jail city which is 100 monkey meters from the forums.''
:gun_bandana: :crazy: <--- is a monkey.
Eric quitted you should know that Eric...
@Mickey I didn't quit.