Interesting news...
Yep, eric didnent quit.
~Nearlider~
ARNOLD ROBOTNEZZER
''Im a crazy forum poster who dislikes all those monkey's who trying to escape mahh jail city which is 100 monkey meters from the forums.''
:gun_bandana: :crazy: <--- is a monkey.
Dude...i know you and Eric are the same person, besides, Eric, you made 4 freacking threads saying you were quittting!
(04-11-2011, 03:48 PM)Micky Wrote: Dude...i know you and Eric are the same person, besides, Eric, you made 4 freacking threads saying you were quittting!

Micky just leave it, we know he's Eric. No point of arguing because all he will do is deny.

Hello
Hey... Listen people, Nearlider and Me are the same time online.
Also, We are not the same people, ask Sazaho.
God this guy never gives up......Alright then, Keep playing safe!
I can make another account and be online at the same time.

Sazaho, doesn't know how to check the IP's so we are going to have to wait until another mod gets on.
Hello
Yeah, you too.
lol that guy keeps caling you mickey
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
My guess is login, Play_Robot and Rare
(04-11-2011, 03:53 PM)Play_Robot Wrote: I can make another account and be online at the same time.

Sazaho, doesn't know how to check the IP's so we are going to have to wait until another mod gets on.

You degraded meeeeee T_T
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-11-2011, 06:33 PM)Sazaho Wrote: My guess is login, Play_Robot and Rare
(04-11-2011, 03:53 PM)Play_Robot Wrote: I can make another account and be online at the same time.

You degraded meeeeee T_T

=0, Sorry =/
Hello