Invalid argument by rare. (On my profile)
Eric was saying that Jacob said "YOU WILL NEVER EVER NEVER BE A MOD!" (To me) So, here's Rare's response.

"Eric, He didnt say that. Thats immature saying. "I will never ever ever never get it ):" Thats llike 7 year old talking. Plus he wouldnt say "Never Ever". But in my opinion, Kyle wouldnt make a good MOD. 1. I dont know him. 2. He doesnt seem that nice."

He doesn't have to know who I am for me to be a good mod, and since he doesn't know me well, how would he know if I were nice or not?

[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Kyle... these are opinions. You cannot break one and their opinions.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I think Kyle would be an awesome mod, Your very funny.
Hello
Thanks Play_Robot! Tongue

(04-11-2011, 08:13 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: Well, thanks Play_Robot! Tongue

Your welcome =D
Hello
(04-11-2011, 08:12 PM)Login Wrote: Kyle... these are opinions. You cannot break one and their opinions.

I know...I know. But his opinion rages me and the fact that he had the nerve to post that on my profile just...MAKES ME WANNA' RAGE SOME MOAR >Tongue

:gun_bandana::furious::gun_bandana::furious:
Kyle would make a good Mod, I have to agree with that.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Servant. What was the point of that ^_^? But saying that things are immature to a 30 year old is true. But I saw Jacob_ was being a bit more immature than I thought he could be. He aS being funny ^_^. But really what was the point of my opinion?
Well D: sorry... I just felt like eric was overreacting
Well, it's fine. I just rage alot, so much I could just...just... DAAAANNNCEE!

:crazy:

Haha ^_^ I'd Jacob made 3 mods I would hope it was me login and you Kyle. But j really doubt Jacob would act like a seven year old.