Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are any of you watching the Presidential Inauguration today?
I am, so far it's been amazing. It's well-organized, great people are speaking, and it's probably the best inauguration I've seen (the worst was the one in '84 even though I was only born in '98). Sometimes I wonder, is Obama really that good? And now I see how he has the same views on everything that I have, he's a very genuine and kind guy, but the thing that bothers me the most is that he ISN'T a leader, it's like he has no anger in him. He is very professorial. He has to start stepping up to the plate and being a bit more aggressive to those republicans in Congress and in the Senate. Obama is perfect for America at this timing; we're transitioning and changing demographically, culturally, economically and financially. I have nothing against him, and I like Obama very much. I'm glad that my liberal-hippie-dippie parents voted for him.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I'm not watching anything because I'm running a 100-degree fever :/
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I just wonder why Beyonce ripped out her earpiece midsong
(01-21-2013, 05:43 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I'm not watching anything because I'm running a 100-degree fever :/

You should be resting then, anyway my twin brother is in bed right now with 101.5. I hope you get well.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
"A tax is a fine for doing good."
Political debate starting. 2DWorlds vs. Me. qq
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-21-2013, 11:56 PM)DysLabs Wrote: "A tax is a fine for doing good."

its more of a recurring payment to keep full rights.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(01-21-2013, 11:57 PM)Corgi Wrote:

Let me edit that.
"A tax is a fine for doing good." - Obama
"Everyone makes $40/hour" - Obama
"Republicans must burn in hell." - Obama
(01-21-2013, 11:59 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 11:57 PM)Corgi Wrote:

Let me edit that.
"A tax is a fine for doing good." - Obama
"Everyone makes $40/hour" - Obama
"Republicans must burn in hell." - Obama

Are you implying that taxes are not necessary to pay for the wellbeing of the state? Well, there's some African countries that are doing really fine with over 70% of its inhabitants (who live in some degrees of poverty) not paying at all. I could link to some pictures of the well-kept infrastructure and beauty of Somalia or the Democratic Republic of the Congo or even Swaziland.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I'm not saying all taxes are bad. I'm saying is that what we are doing right now is so unbelivable stupid. Here is Oak, cheering for the guy is is going put him into poverty. Once this country goes bankrupt, which, come tk think of it, already has.
(do not read any further unless if you want to be insulted)
Oak, your "polictics" is highly amusing. First, you clap for the "favorite" canidate for winning, then condemn him for raising taxes on your family, you now you're clapping again.
Myem, this country is going bankrupt. There is no future for us here. The dollar will
Become useless within the next 10 years. Then, China will come looking for its money, but guess what? We don't have any. So what do you think happens then? They go bouncing happily along?
[/rant]
(01-22-2013, 04:13 AM)DysLabs Wrote: I'm not saying all taxes are bad. I'm saying is that what we are doing right now is so unbelivable stupid. Here is Oak, cheering for the guy is is going put him into poverty. Once this country goes bankrupt, which, come tk think of it, already has.
(do not read any further unless if you want to be insulted)
Oak, your "polictics" is highly amusing. First, you clap for the "favorite" canidate for winning, then condemn him for raising taxes on your family, you now you're clapping again.
Myem, this country is going bankrupt. There is no future for us here. The dollar will
Become useless within the next 10 years. Then, China will come looking for its money, but guess what? We don't have any. So what do you think happens then? They go bouncing happily along?
[/rant]

Going to put him into poverty? Please, compare that to France's possible new high-income tax rate. Sure, there's a few pissed off actors and businessmen leaving the country, but no rich people are being driven to "poverty."

"This country is going bankrupt"
Guess what, we are producing more jobs every year and the dollar hasn't lost any value like people like you have been saying for the past ten years.

China knows that the debts will never be paid, because if America was ever to go bankrupt (Which is not possible in any classical sense), then who would be the major consumer of Chinese products? Half of its population live in substandard conditions so obviously they would end up with huge surpluses of unnecessary products that they would be unable to afford, unemployment and poverty would go up, average salary would go even lower, then mass riots and famine take place.

And what about the debt that China or numerous other countries owe to the US?
Plus, it's only about a trillion $ debt that the US owes China.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.