Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2 Problems :<
Question 
2 Questions I need answers to!!!

So, What I need help with;

1. The Starterpack object doesn't work. I've attempted putting a rocket into it, and both times I've tried with Hellfire Battle, neither times work. Is it an issue with something about my spawn, because I don't seem to have this problem with my other "Empty" places? Sad

2. Multiplayer's been off for 69 days now. Why's it been off for so long, and when may it be back? :furious:

Well, I'm looking forward to 2Dworlds flourishing and once these questions are answered I'll be all happy again! :>
1. Sinse when do we have a stsrter pack?
2. Blame Jacob.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-20-2013, 01:09 AM)DysLabs Wrote: 1. Sinse when do we have a stsrter pack?

If you look in the "Build" option and then scroll down to where there's a small icon labeled "Starter[x]" ( I don't know its actual name) you'll find a spot where you can insert such things. I've found it doesn't work...

The StarterInventory?
It must be broken.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
So then how are you meant to give weapons to players when you're making a battle game? Confusedcared:

You're meant to with the StarterPack, but apparently it's not working, is what he's saying.

Have you tried removing and readding your character, stopping and starting physics, and if that doesn't work, saving and reloading the game?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Making a good game on here is as hard as having a blood transfusion.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-21-2013, 02:35 AM)Oak Wrote: Making a good game on here is as hard as having a blood transfusion.

Or eye surgery.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-21-2013, 07:41 PM)Myem Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 02:35 AM)Oak Wrote: Making a good game on here is as hard as having a blood transfusion.

Or eye surgery.

Eye surgery isn't that hard to have (but if it's deep in the eye then it's very tricky). Having a blood transfusion can give you life-lasting health defects.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-21-2013, 07:50 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 07:41 PM)Myem Wrote:

Or eye surgery.

Eye surgery isn't that hard to have (but if it's deep in the eye then it's very tricky). Having a blood transfusion can give you life-lasting health defects.

Perhaps a Open Heart Surgery? I hear those are real dangerous.