Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ROBLOX has done some pretty stupid crap throughout the years.
But what is this?

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/Default.aspx

They moved Let's Make a Deal (which was for trading/selling items), ROBLOX Talk (which was about the title), and Off Topic (which is too unintelligent for most people's tastes) to the Club Houses section and renamed a lot of things.
How is trading items a club house? And how is talking about ROBLOX not in the ROBLOX SECTION?
OT is there for no reason as well.
ROBLOX really screwed up this time.
I wish I didn't have people that I'm really close with on there, then I could leave in peace.
~Invader~
Don't mindlessly criticize people just because you can't understand their motives. Did you even read that stickied thread or are you just complaining for the sake of getting attention?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-18-2013, 10:44 PM)Myem Wrote: Don't mindlessly criticize people just because you can't understand their motives. Did you even read that stickied thread or are you just complaining for the sake of getting attention?
I read them.
They don't rightly explain why the forums are being moved into the wrong slots.
~Invader~
oh no because they moved the order of the forums around i bet this stuff will happen:
people will die
children will starve
babies will start snorting meth
obama will be elected for a third term
and dinosaurs will attack britian
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
It sounds like a good idea to me. When Roblox Talk was at the top, it was always full of off topic stuff (like people organizing raids on this website...) just because it was the first forum everyone saw. Now there's Off Topic for completely pointless nonsense, RT for intelligent discussion and All Things Roblox for people who actually want to talk about Roblox.

I've seen the same thing happen here, just look at all of the off topic threads in 2DWorlds Discussion.
(01-19-2013, 05:16 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: It sounds like a good idea to me. When Roblox Talk was at the top, it was always full of off topic stuff (like people organizing raids on this website...) just because it was the first forum everyone saw. Now there's Off Topic for completely pointless nonsense, RT for intelligent discussion and All Things Roblox for people who actually want to talk about Roblox.

I've seen the same thing happen here, just look at all of the off topic threads in 2DWorlds Discussion.
Why is the chaos thread in 2dworld discussion? Shouldn't it be in General Discussion?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Good point. (moves it)
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-19-2013, 05:14 PM)Glome Wrote: oh no because they moved the order of the forums around i bet this stuff will happen:
people will die
children will starve
babies will start snorting meth
obama will be elected for a third term
and dinosaurs will attack britian
It all happened already.

(01-19-2013, 05:16 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: It sounds like a good idea to me. When Roblox Talk was at the top, it was always full of off topic stuff (like people organizing raids on this website...) just because it was the first forum everyone saw. Now there's Off Topic for completely pointless nonsense, RT for intelligent discussion and All Things Roblox for people who actually want to talk about Roblox.

So you're saying that ROBLOX Talk was spammed because it was at the top?
Well, moving it wouldn't fix anything, because now All Things ROBLOX will get spammed, according to that logic.
~Invader~
(01-18-2013, 10:28 PM)Invader Wrote: But what is this?

They moved Let's Make a Deal (which was for trading/selling items), ROBLOX Talk (which was about the title), and Off Topic (which is too unintelligent for most people's tastes) to the Club Houses section and renamed a lot of things.
How is trading items a club house? And how is talking about ROBLOX not in the ROBLOX SECTION?
I wish I didn't have people that I'm really close with on there, then I could leave in peace.

I know the hard feeling of trying to leave roblox. Tongue
I still managed to do it and play Minecraft instead.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-19-2013, 10:11 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 10:28 PM)Invader Wrote: But what is this?

I know the hard feeling of trying to leave roblox. Tongue
I still managed to do it and play Minecraft instead.
I was almost done with ROBLOX, then I got my favorite item, so I'm staying.
~Invader~