Story of all the people online
(04-12-2011, 02:01 AM)Veil_Of_Maya Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 01:59 AM)Login Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 01:44 AM)Fire Wrote: It all started, so fast. Within a blink. Bam. User registered. Bam. Someone has done Login. All the same stuff. Over and over. Well, Login gets boring and remembering. Veil_Of_Maya came and then said to Login instead of lurking as a Guest.

My edited part. Interesting, yes?

Since I saw my name, it got suspenseful, then I kept reading.

You practically referred someone. =P
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
That's cool fire, don't add me in your story...
(04-12-2011, 02:04 AM)Ice Wrote: That's cool fire, don't add me in your story...

lollol you wernt on! feel free to add your self tho with your new mod powers Big Grin
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-12-2011, 02:06 AM)Fire Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 02:04 AM)Ice Wrote: That's cool fire, don't add me in your story...

lollol you wernt on! feel free to add your self tho with your new mod powers Big Grin

I wouldn't abuse them like that.
I am insisting that you add yourself.
Im kinda like the protagonist :p
... and I'm just an object XD
It all started, so fast. Within a blink. Bam. User registered. Bam. Someone has done Login. All the same stuff. Over and over. Well, Login gets boring and remembering. Veil_Of_Maya came and then said to Login instead of lurking as a Guest. So there once was a boy named micky, a Game_Pro, and he was going to the store to buy some rare toast but when he arrived to the store it was on fire so he thought maybe if he became an advance scripter the fire would automatically go out. He was wrong. So he pulled an ak47 out of his pocket and started shooting everywhere. Then his best bud broloxer came up with the idea to throw mingyan into the fire! THen McNoobster came running out of the fire going "Jacob_ is mi dad i tel him 2 banz u, no throw mingyan in fiah" then he said "don8 nub" THE END.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Then micky robs a bank. Better? LOL