Gaming FAQ's
Question 
1.How do I resize?
On the top of your screen, there is a blue box with four white corners on it, click it and click a box to resize it.

2.Were are the properties?
Just click the middle grey box with a pincil on the left side of your screen.

3.How do I add copy/delete tools?
First do the one on the top. Find Starter Inventory in properties, and then click Insert Object. Then find Copy tool or Delete tool in the window that just opened.

4.How do I save a Game?
Go to File>Save to Buildism.net and then just click exit on your window.

5.How do I color bricks?
First do #2. Then click on a BOX on the game. And in properties just find for the highlighted name [/b] BOX And under the top half of the properties, there should be a second box showing the stuff about the box. It will say "Color" And next to it will be a color, all you have to do is click that and a window should open up showing colors. Just click on one and exit.

6.What are the controls?
WASD/LeftArrow RightArrow UpArrow DownArrow. UpArrow or W will make you jump. The Shift key will make you run (If you hold it down)

7.[/b]How do I talk in-game?
Press the . button and type in whatever you want (Press enter to enter your game).

8. Im floating in-game! What happened?
It usually only does that for the first two days you play Buildism. If it keeps continueing, talk to a Mod like Play_Robot, Login, Ice, Jacob_ or anyone with a
Golden star next to there name.

9.How do I make scripts?
First do #2, and then click on a BOX or what you want to put a script in. Click Insert Object and find Script and go to the WIKI page on the Buildism site. Find scripts and read the scripts there and choose yours. If you want to make your own, just start learning LUA programming. Or ask a mod for a script.

10. How do I make a brick?
Look for the Blue square on the top of your screen. Click and Hold and create how big the square you want.

11. HOw do I make a circle?
Same thing as #10 but select the Blue circle.

12. How do I make water?
Same as #10 but select the sqaure water looking box.

If you need anymore help PM a Mod or me: Rare. Any of us would be glad to help!
Really nice. Could you organize it at all? ^_^
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
How :o?
Number 8 is wrong, it does that because your game is paused. Just click the play button to unpause the game.
Hello
[quote='Play_Robot' pid='17803' dateline='1302612812']
Number 8 is wrong, it does that because your game is paused. Just click the play button to unpause the game.
[/quo I know... Sometimes it doesnt unpause :T

Yeah thats when you have to press the play button. It has nothing to with being new and first 2 days.
Hello
PLay_Robot! You modified it! What the heck!
I said it USE to do the glitch. IN the last update, he fixed it.... IM not an idiot....
I didnt modify any of your post, so please don't blame me.
Hello
(04-12-2011, 04:07 AM)Rare Wrote: How :o?

For example

In-Game
Site
Categories that are general but fit a lot of them.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]