Poll: What should the official name be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Chaos Thread
58.33%
7 58.33%
The Insanity Thread
0%
0 0%
The Winsanity Thread
8.33%
1 8.33%
The Sexy Pooping Thread
25.00%
3 25.00%
The OMGWTHBBQPIZZA Thread
0%
0 0%
The Everything Thread
0%
0 0%
The Everything Thread, Extra Pickles, Hold the Mayo
0%
0 0%
The I Don't Even Thread
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Alright, let's do this the democratic way. [Chaos Thread]
What should the name of the Chaos Thread be? Let's be democratic and choose a name we can agree on. If you have a suggestion for me to add to the poll, go ahead and post it.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
You democracy-loving Americans.
Must you do EVERYTHING this way?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
You're an American, Dys. Tongue

And would you rather let Dictator Leon change it at will to whatever random crap [pun intended] he chooses?
If the purpose and the original name was Chaos Thread, I think it should stay that way.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Nah. I want Tyrant Ashely to come in and push his crap out of here.
And then die.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Capitalist Americans. Always out for Democracy. Capitalist pigs.
(01-18-2013, 10:07 PM)Kieron Wrote: Capitalist Americans. Always out for Democracy. Capitalist pigs.

Don't forget that your union is one of the most closest examples to theoretical capitalism and democracy that the world has ever got.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
This thread wasn't really supposed to be a discussion on democracy, just showing that we all agree it should not be called the Sexy Pooping thread and therefore justifying a name change override if needed.
(01-19-2013, 12:06 AM)Ghosty Wrote: This thread wasn't really supposed to be a discussion on democracy, just showing that we all agree it should not be called the Sexy Pooping thread and therefore justifying a name change override if needed.

There is no need to attempt to regulate discussion as of now. 2 posts are not a derailment and if you ever felt seriously committed against harmless chatter then you should've notified it right after Kieron posted.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I own the Sexy Pooping thread and I can keep the name if I wish.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]