Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I hope Jacob_ cleans up this mess soon
There's 3 spambots filling the entire forum with links to malware and viruses, and they just keep spamming nonstop. Wouldn't this be a good time to have one or two moderators?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Yeah I hope the spam-bots gets removed asap. Well the moderator applications are open. I also would like your opinion on my mod app. Smile)
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Yeah, it was a day late and a dollar short for mod applications. But I can't blame him, because we really didn't have a need for mods until a couple days ago. Now we need 2 or 3.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Ghosty, you will definitely be picked. I can feel it.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I don't really care *who* is a mod so much as that we have *someone*. Because we finally suddenly hit the point where, great as he is, Jacob can't handle all the trash on his own.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I do agree on that Ghosty. But we also need a good mod, not just some lazy kid pretending being over 13 and not doing his job correct, so we can't just have a *Who* sitting there, doing his job (No I'm not saying anyone here is that xD, it was just an example). You see what I mean? But yes, you are absolutely right, we do need at least someone cleaning this mess. :/
(12-31-2012, 10:55 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: I do agree on that Ghosty. But we also need a good mod, not just some lazy kid pretending being over 13 and not doing his job correct, so we can't just have a *Who* sitting there, doing his job (No I'm not saying anyone here is that xD, it was just an example). You see what I mean? But yes, you are absolutely right, we do need at least someone cleaning this mess. :/
Was that directed at me?
Because I actually am 13, and I will do the job correct if I get picked. qq meanie.
~Invader~
Invader, it was an insult to people who pretend to be over 13 and how they are generalised.
Speaking of applications, I just made mine.
http://2dworlds.org/forum/Thread-Mod-Application-Myem
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
xD it wasn't meant to be an insult, just an example and I bet no one has ever been that before. Wink