Items
This forum shall be complex. Just a warning for RTers. I think items should be something to think about, but Multiplayer is not to be ignored by. I think items yo ucan uplaod your picture and you could choose what type of item you made *like a sword of a bow* and select its damage, but there is a 30 damage handicap to keep things balanced.
"Select it's damage" oooh. I think we should leave this to people called "gear makers" Wink
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Gear makers hmm
This could be good......
the only problem is, How will it look on Web skins, i mean srsly if we were holding it like we are standing all we would see is a top image of it, try fixing that problem? :3
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]
Err... gear XD

I don't know. Maybe anyone can make gear, but it has to be approved by admins (people who are good with scripts and testing) first. And maybe you have to be of a specific age to make items. And other people can report items that are too powerful and unbalanced.
@Ak47 Thats why i said only damage can be 30, and the type of weapon and functions are selected.
(04-13-2011, 11:50 PM)Luckyone Wrote: @Ak47 Thats why i said only damage can be 30, and the type of weapon and functions are selected.

It could be a separate image that goes over the original character template on the site. In game, that image texture is put into a pre-made weapon with the damage you selected.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
We can just have a few people make images for these tools, then have advanced scripters script em'.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I can make swords, bows, ect ect if you wanna. Just need a template for appropriate sizing to match.