Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

It Has Come to my Attention
Apparently there is another build it game called 2dworlds or world I forgot. I saw it when I did a Google search being too lazy to put in the URL.

Sooo what do?

O ye my computer died otherwise I would have transfered stuff.
What is it called?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-21-2013, 06:25 PM)Oak Wrote: What is it called?

"2D Worlds"

It looks like it's been there for quite a while, even before Jacob made a website for Buildism.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Could they possibly press charges on Jacob_ for copyright-infringement?
If so, I hope they don't find us.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I saw that, it hasn't been updated in a while and isn't commercial nor made by a company.

Also their game uses graphics copied directly from Everybody Edits, so they probably won't be suing anybody...
What if they do sue though?
o_0

Well I WAS the walrus.
They haven't registered the name as a trademark so it isn't illegal to use it. Also, the name of that game has a space in it while this doesn't.
Just in case of anything happening which would force us to change our site name, what would you change it too, Jacob_?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Dear God, no one is going to sue us except little R players who don't know the definition of "lawsuit" but throw it around like they know everything.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-21-2013, 09:51 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Dear God, no one is going to sue us except little R players who don't know the definition of "lawsuit" but throw it around like they know everything.
It's amazing how right you are.
~Invader~