Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Team Rocket Battle
I don't really like fighting games; however, they are a popular genre, and in recognizance of this, I have created a small map for PvP team playing.

http://2dworlds.org/game.php?id=29

There is no scoreboard yet, and I haven't added everything I want to the map. But the bases are complete, as is my advanced team system. It's open source, so feel free to take it and adjust it to your own needs.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I've added some background music. The songs are "Turret Serenade - Heavy Metal Remix" by VMP; "Take the Lead" by Kevin MacLeod; "Shiny Tech" by Kevin MacLeod, and a shortened version of "Overriding Concern" by Kevin MacLeod. I may also create a version of my own song, "Beat the Dragon", to add to it.
Wait we can add custom music to our games?
:O
Yep, MIDIs, WAVs, and AIFFs can be played with Java's built-in sound engine, and one MP3 sound at a time can be played with a codec that Jacob added to Buildism early this year.
I read the title and immediately thought it would be something related to Team Rocket.
Wow that sounds amazing.
(11-10-2012, 04:25 PM)Void Wrote: I read the title and immediately thought it would be something related to Team Rocket.

Pokemon? Naaaaaaah.
Pokemon is dumb.
We're getting off-topic here Tongue

Anyway, I'm open for suggestions for weapons/powerups and other features.
Multiplayer is up, this would be a good game to test it with!