Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Current Super Powers of 2DWorlds
[List removed. Sorry guys]
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(01-21-2013, 04:18 AM)Leonartist Wrote: 3. Leonartist
> Most successful skin maker of all time.

That's arguable.
(01-21-2013, 05:40 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:

That's arguable.

Of course Leon only cares about his reputation and status, no one but himself he is caring about.
But anyway, Excel was the most successful on the old site as I recall.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Without me to loosen up the mods' interpretation of the rules for over the last two years, your jackassery and arrogance wouldn't have been appreciated. You owe me your continued existence here. The only power you have is to upload crap and post one-liners, the only difference from regulars that you have is the persistence to produce an even higher tower of feces so you can beg Jacob_ to immortalize your name with it.
(01-21-2013, 05:37 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:34 PM)Myem Wrote: Without me to loosen up the mods' interpretation of the rules for over the last two years, your jackassery and arrogance wouldn't have been appreciated. You owe me your continued existence here. The only power you have is to upload crap and post one-liners, the only difference from regulars that you have is the persistence to produce an even higher tower of feces so you can beg Jacob_ to immortalize your name with it.

His feces smell like rotten cat litter oddly.

Don't get too feisty or I'll promise you that you won't be here much longer after I expose a single incriminating post from you.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-21-2013, 05:34 PM)Myem Wrote: Without me to loosen up the mods' interpretation of the rules for over the last two years, your jackassery and arrogance wouldn't have been appreciated. You owe me your continued existence here. The only power you have is to upload crap and post one-liners, the only difference from regulars that you have is the persistence to produce an even higher tower of feces so you can beg Jacob_ to immortalize your name with it.

Don't get too feisty or I'll promise you that you won't be here much longer after I expose a single incriminating post from you.

Oh is that so? I don't like threats, and I'm sure you don't either. Try to worry about yourself; and not me. Mini-modding won't help you become a mod, Myem. It'll just result in being disliked.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-21-2013, 05:48 PM)Oak Wrote:

Oh is that so? I don't like threats, and I'm sure you don't either. Try to worry about yourself; and not me. Mini-modding won't help you become a mod, Myem. It'll just result in being disliked.

A threat? Technically it is, but it doesn't smother the image I'm trying to paint for you in the most passive way I can meaning that I'm not willing to take anymore bullcrap from you and so won't anyone else once you slip up again.

"Try to worry about yourself"
That's not what the liberal ideology means.

I think I can decide for myself whether I want to look good for Jacob_ or the community, regardless of what one vocally announces.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-21-2013, 05:58 PM)Myem Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:48 PM)Oak Wrote:

A threat? Technically it is, but it doesn't smother the image I'm trying to paint for you in the most passive way I can meaning that I'm not willing to take anymore bullcrap from you and so won't anyone else once you slip up again.

"Try to worry about yourself"
That's not what the liberal ideology means.

I think I can decide for myself whether I want to look good for Jacob_ or the community, regardless of what one vocally announces.

I really find it disgusting how you are now trying to frame me and get me banned in any possible way now, that's just mean, but you are a mean person so I wouldn't expect anything more from you. I don't understand what you mean by "I'm not willing to take anymore bullcrap from you" I'm not doing anything besides posting, if you really don't like me and don't like my posts, then I'd guide not speaking to me if this is how much you hate me. Stop meddling and let things go, I haven't broken any rules and I am asking you kindly to stop this commotion.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Nah I have best skins.
Alevity/Ming-Yan is actually an amazing artist.
Beat that Leon.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-21-2013, 02:30 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:40 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:

That's arguable.

Of course Leon only cares about his reputation and status, no one but himself he is caring about.
But anyway, Excel was the most successful on the old site as I recall.

During the last month of the first site, I surpassed him, and that month used to be my heyday. So many of the active members were wearing my skins and character parts. Kieron was wearing my Jhamie Hynamen skin (excuse me if I misspelled his name). Franco was wearing my gradient skin. Qwertygiy was wearing my Jhamie Hynamen's hat character part. Walrus was using my Minecraft background, and sometimes my Walrus skin. Chicken was was wearing my smilling cat skin. I think Glome wore something of mine, but I'm not sure.

I have reviewed Excel's skins from Buildism. His skins used to be better than mine, but I slowly excelled past him. I now use more sfumato on 2DWorlds than he did on Buildism. My newer skins like Optimus Prime, Shy Gy, and Walrus in Real Life, and Guy in a Turban (That skin sucked) are examples.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]