Top Posters
(04-13-2011, 06:55 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 06:54 PM)Land Wrote: That's a cool robot avatar.

Drama? There's no problem here, officer.

He posted something that is irrelevant to this thread.

That was a joke.

Sometimes I do "Problem, officer?" jokes.
(04-13-2011, 06:57 PM)Rare Wrote: PR! What did I do to get more warning point!? What the heck? Saying "Im number 1 I has most posts :3" Is spam!? Sheesh you are a bad mod I guess T_T

She's doing her job, calm down or you'll get more warning points.
Fire D: I thought we were friends v.v Thanks Pr....
(04-13-2011, 06:57 PM)Rare Wrote: PR! What did I do to get more warning point!? What the heck? Saying "Im number 1 I has most posts :3" Is spam!? Sheesh you are a bad mod I guess T_T

Your really annoying me, I gave you a warning for posting something irrelevant on my thread.
OH good, more points from the spammy mod. Im being so misunderstood...
We are. Im just saying that you should probably just stop posting on this before you get banned or something.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
"spammy" mod? I don't get it- she didn't spam?
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-13-2011, 06:59 PM)Rare Wrote: OH good, more points from the spammy mod. Im being so misunderstood...

You're making it a bigger deal than it is. I suggest you calm down before you get banned.
I dont care if I get banned anymore. No one likes me. No one cares about me. So go ahead Play_Robot. Ban me with your spammy reporting....
PR IS ON HER 999 POST. BRB from this thread, ima go see her celebration thread Big Grin
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Now your just over-reacting. If you didnt act like this. More people would like you!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]