Top Posters
(04-13-2011, 07:09 PM)Haze Wrote: Finally, Thanks for reporting me. I try my hardest and you all hate me... (Im using my bros account.

Please, just sit out your ban. You've made enough of a fool out of yourself...
(04-13-2011, 07:11 PM)Haze Wrote: COME ON NOW BAN MY BROTHERS ACCOUNT WHY DONT YOU! You report Rare for no reason so why not ban my brothers account!

Please, understand this.

You were constantly spamming and whining. If you just stopped then it wouldn't have progressed this far. You have nobody to blame, but yourself.
(04-13-2011, 07:12 PM)Haze Wrote: I came here to make friends and help. And you all start hating me. Is it because my opinion is stuiped? Pointless? Because since the new mods came, ive seen alot of people getting mad lately

No one is mad but you.

Oh I know, helping people doesnt matter. Causing flame wars like PR matters. You cant get banned for that. OH WAIT! I DID! Hmm....
Calm it dude.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Sazaho, youve been my friend since I joined. I know you dont hate me. PR does and her false reporting. So why not report me PR! COME ON IM OFF TOPIC, IM SPAMMING! WHY WONT YOU BAN ANOTHER!?
Since you obviously aren't reading anybody's posts, I have nothing more to say, but, you feel defeated.
(04-13-2011, 07:14 PM)Haze Wrote: Oh I know, helping people doesnt matter. Causing flame wars like PR matters. You cant get banned for that. OH WAIT! I DID! Hmm....

Seriously. Sit out your ban. I warned you back on that first thread and now look.

Don't make it worse than it is, don't be an idiot.
(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Haze Wrote: Sazaho, youve been my friend since I joined. I know you dont hate me. PR does and her false reporting. So why not report me PR! COME ON IM OFF TOPIC, IM SPAMMING! WHY WONT YOU BAN ANOTHER!?

You're such a nice brother...
I PMed him, I didn't want to move it to a PM but I don't want this to go on.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
From what PR said in her message, I am an idiot. she doesnt deserve to be a mod if she has no rights. She doesnt hardly know the rules.
IM not his brother, im him. Im using my bros account.