Poll: Username
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ming-Yan
83.33%
5 83.33%
Alevity
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Serious Question
Ok so I'm gonna see if I can juggle 2 sites again. I'm spending less time on the forum and more time staring at facebook or tumblr for replies to things.
Anyway, enough of that introduction.

My main question is if I should keep the Alevity name or go back to Ming-Yan. I use Ming-Yan in more art stuff now though it kinda sticks more being my middle name...Plus Alevity is or has kinda become his/her own person. Though Alevity already being used I have plenty of stuff I can use like sigs and possible skins.

So a vote?
i dont know of either, random pick time,
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
I honestly like Ming-Yan more, since that's what I came know you by.
By the way, why do you use Beats if you already have more than decent pair of Sony headphones? >.>
(01-20-2013, 05:08 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I honestly like Ming-Yan more, since that's what I came know you by.
By the way, why do you use Beats if you already have more than decent pair of Sony headphones? >.>

I have both, I use the Sonys more though.
I like Ming-Yan better.
I don't know way.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-20-2013, 05:12 AM)Alevity Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 05:08 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I honestly like Ming-Yan more, since that's what I came know you by.

But why do you have the Beats in the first place tho?
I have a pair that I got as a gift, but I never use them compared to my Audio Technicas.
(01-20-2013, 05:16 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 05:12 AM)Alevity Wrote:

But why do you have the Beats in the first place tho?
I have a pair that I got as a gift, but I never use them compared to my Audio Technicas.
Aside from the treble, the sound signature is kinda fun. Plus they look niac imo. Though they aren't very powerful, at +12< in an EQ the sound distorts BAD.
Yeah. To be honest, I just wear mine when in public because they look good. Gonna sell mine to buy a pair of Vmoda crossfade LP2.
Hmm I wonder what I'll go for next. I was thinking of just buying the xb700s again if they died but apparently Sony discontinued it. Now you can only get the xb 800 which is an on ear design with mud on mud on mud [and less bass].
(01-20-2013, 03:56 AM)Alevity Wrote: I've spent no time on the forum for the last 5 months.

Obligatory FTFY.

I prefer Ming-Yan. It reminds me of the times before everyone else died in the bombings.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.