No Hard fealing Ashely
Wink 
Everyone has their up and downs. My brother, Rare got out of control and he did admit it. Like Ming-Yan said "The fire went out but then its like they threw the rest of the matches on it." Which I agree and so does Rare. I never wanted to get Ashely fired nor do I want to. So dont put those rumors on here.
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
My name was in the post... Just saying
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
FEED THE FIRE, BREAK YOUR VISION, TROW YOUR FIST UP, COME WITH MEHHH.
Sorry, gotta love the pendulum...

On Topic: What does the help management do atm?
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Raises your chances of becoming a mod and you get to help which is all he wants
(04-15-2011, 12:27 AM)Dragon_ Wrote: Raises your chances of becoming a mod and you get to help which is all he wants

You couldnt be more wrong! They dong get your chances high, you just help! nothing more, nothing less, there is no reward!
Zeplin, Ashely said so herself. It raises your chances +1 point. Is all she said. She also said You can Kyle would probably be the next mods.
I didnt understood the last part " She also said You can Kyle would probably be the next mods. "
(04-15-2011, 12:32 AM)Zeppelin_pilot Wrote: I didnt understood the last part " She also said You and Kyle would probably be the next mods. "

I assume he means that she said Rare and Kyle would probably be next for the mod spot.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
No, Zepplin and Kyle would be the next mods
or micky and kyle because rare is DEFINATLY not becoming one
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]