Moderators - FaQ
Q: Will there be any more moderators?
A: From what I've heard, this will be our whole team for a long time. So, we've got enough moderators.

Q: I want to become a moderator!
A: Well, becoming a moderator isn't what it's cracked up to be. Currently, you don't get the post, then see the post, delete or ignore. It's not like that at all. You have to go to the link of which they reported, go through the profile, then hover over the comment for the ID, then we delete it in our Mod CP. It's work, and complicated. When you do become a moderator, all you do is work, and at first, you'll feel like you've got a lot of power, abusing could happen from you very easily, it's a lot of pressure. Nothing but work.

Q: What is it like being a moderator?
A: As mentioned in the other answer, it puts a hefty amount of weight on your shoulders. You could push the wrong button. You have many powers that could be abused, and might be abused by users who feel overcome. Here were my feelings when I first became I moderator: I was looking at all the stuff you could do. All it was is a "Mod CP" and I won't go into any more detail from that. =P You have lots of pressure, too.

Q: Why can't I become a moderator?
A: It's not you, currently. Currently, we have way too many moderators. This is crew we plan on keeping. Wink

Q: What does issuing a warning look like?
It looks like this: [Image: 28atbag.jpg]

Q: Why did Play_Robot change her name to Ashley?
A: Because she constantly got spammed mail asking if she was PlayRobot from ROBLOX. Which she is not.

Q: Can moderators change names?
A: No, only administrators can change other peoples' names. Moderators may change their own name, though.

[Updated for incorrect word/bad sentence on the date: 4/30/2011]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Nice QA.
All of this is very true.
Yup. =P
Very nice.
Thanks. I figured too much requests were coming in, and we needed to clear it up.
I like it, because the answers are more like personal!
Yeah, now every time a user asks me I'll just re-direct them to this thread.
(04-15-2011, 01:46 AM)Zeppelin_pilot Wrote: I like it, because the answers are more like personal!

Yeah, if it's not, then the user cannot compare it that good. "It's instantly easy" We need to tell them why it's difficult. Just saying it's hard won't do.
Updated.