No Hard fealing Ashely
"Now I can't call you Micky Mouse."

Thats one of the reasons because i changed it...
(04-15-2011, 01:49 AM)Zeppelin_pilot Wrote: "Now I can't call you Micky Mouse."

Thats one of the reasons because i changed it...

I knew you'd find it annoying.

That's why I didn't mention it till now when your name was changed. Wink
Wow, you are smart...
(04-15-2011, 01:53 AM)Zeppelin_pilot Wrote: Wow, you are smart...

I was idiotic wasn't I?

:embarassed:
No, actualy you managed to call me mickey mouse without me having anymotive to get angry at you!!
(04-15-2011, 02:07 AM)Zeppelin_pilot Wrote: No, actualy you managed to call me mickey mouse without me having anymotive to get angry at you!!

Oh. Cool
Guys this is Rare. I never PM'ed the mods to become a mod. Only Jacob_ a couple of times. I never got mad about not becoming a mod. I got mad because I didnt want people to get the wrong impression of me by me begging. I guess I was a little bit, but you guys are making rumors of me. I never spammed anyones box asking to become a mod. You guys are getting the wrong impression. Jacob_ Said I have a very SLIM chance of being one.
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
Why does everyone want to be a mod... I don't want to be. I'm only online when most of you are asleep. I don't have anything to moderate 0_o
Rare, I just checked your IP. You, black and dragon are the same people.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-15-2011, 12:37 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 12:32 AM)Zeppelin_pilot Wrote: I didnt understood the last part " She also said You and Kyle would probably be the next mods. "

I assume he means that she said Rare and Kyle would probably be next for the mod spot.

Awesome!
[Image: finn_flag.gif]