Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do YOU think people on YouTube become famous and get many views?
Some constantly spam the comments and within a few months they become popular, others naturally become famous, and many now famous YouTubers only talk about latest "trends".
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
MK-Ultra
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
MK-Ultra?

???

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-21-2013, 05:44 PM)Oak Wrote: MK-Ultra?

???

MK-Ultra is a conspiracy theroy. They are a group of scientists funded by the US who expiremented with mind controll. They supposedly invented subliminal messages, and mind controlled soldiers.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(01-21-2013, 08:10 PM)Leonartist Wrote:

???

MK-Ultra is a conspiracy theroy. They are a group of scientists funded by the US who expiremented with mind controll. They supposedly invented subliminal messages, and mind controlled soldiers.

Oh wow, why would they be funded by the US? What is the purpose of experimenting with mind control? I just don't get it.

Well I WAS the walrus.

???

It's not a conspiracy, they were actual tests with mind control experiments in the '50s.
(01-21-2013, 08:14 PM)Oak Wrote:

???

Oh wow, why would they be funded by the US? What is the purpose of experimenting with mind control? I just don't get it.

because of illuminati and nazi scientists

(01-21-2013, 08:10 PM)Leonartist Wrote: They supposedly invented subliminal messages

As in, were the first people to ever use them?

Dude, you're a Christian. The whole point of the Bible, unless you really want to believe the Earth was made in a single week less than 10,000 years ago, and that the first woman was made from a rib of the first man, and that their sole surviving child went off and got married and had a family, is subliminal messages.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Heart 
(01-24-2013, 01:33 AM)Ghosty Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:10 PM)Leonartist Wrote: They supposedly invented subliminal messages

As in, were the first people to ever use them?

Dude, you're a Christian. The whole point of the Bible, unless you really want to believe the Earth was made in a single week less than 10,000 years ago, and that the first woman was made from a rib of the first man, and that their sole surviving child went off and got married and had a family, is subliminal messages.

Be nice, Ghosty. Your whole book is a subliminal message too in that it insults the reader's intelligence to the point of believing that nothing bad will ever happen to you if you follow the ghost of a child molesting rapist by yourself and not end up on a graphic shock image website as the picture of the day.
Myem, do you have to act like Max to get your point across?
Because you remind me of him.
"Go away ou [censord]. Nobody likes you."
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]