Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So I see that the Water Obby is multiplayer.
HOW IS IT DONE? Is MP even back online?
Also I'm not going into school today, I'm going to have the flu shot and have to go to the neurologist. Big Grin
I'll be here for a bit of the day.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
MP is online Big Grin

Stinks you couldn't join me Sad Good luck with the neurologist, but if it weren't for the fact that the flu is currently ravaging half the country, I'd doubt the wisdom of getting a flu shot. You're not a baby and you're not elderly and (as far as I know) your immune system isn't highly compromised in any other way. If you're not one of those three, and there isn't an epidemic going on, the slight risk with a flu shot (at least for my parents) isn't worth the benefits.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-24-2013, 02:15 PM)Ghosty Wrote: MP is online Big Grin

Stinks you couldn't join me Sad Good luck with the neurologist, but if it weren't for the fact that the flu is currently ravaging half the country, I'd doubt the wisdom of getting a flu shot. You're not a baby and you're not elderly and (as far as I know) your immune system isn't highly compromised in any other way. If you're not one of those three, and there isn't an epidemic going on, the slight risk with a flu shot (at least for my parents) isn't worth the benefits.

My twin brother is home with me too with a 100 degree fever. I'm on my iPad and I think this time 2DWorlds games and the editor might work for me on my computer. Also Ghosty, I think we're starting to grow again. This will be a good year for the site, I can feel it.

Well I WAS the walrus.
It might.

Also, I'm currently working on a project that I might attempt to make in 2DWorlds... I'll post it sometime today. Wink
What game genre will it belong in? Clue me in please. Smile

Well I WAS the walrus.
It'll be something like this epic game only unfortunately nowhere near as witty and hopefully not quite as random. ULTIMATE WALRUS POWER!!!!
OH YES WALRUS POWER!!
But I don't like flash games at all, and games on here are similar to flash games but better and a lot more entertaining, IMO.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Seriously, that game was well worth the hour I put into playing it. The ending was hilariously random.

[Image: 166kl8k.png]
Is this true? Most games you make on 2DWorlds are based on flash games you've played, Ghosty?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Oh no. There are many flash games I've gone and said "Wow, I want to make a 2DWorlds version" but so far I haven't actually completed (or really even started) any of those.

Anyway, I'm not turning that game into a 2DWorlds version, it's just of the same genre/game type. Big Grin