Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I feel warm inside
When I think about some people I'd grown fond of here that didn't make me aware that this happened. So thanks a lot, guys.
Everyone hates me here.
Bye.
Up until a couple days ago, only the former mods and a couple of other people knew about this place. It wasn't just "hey let's leave Invader out", it was "let's make sure only the most trustworthy mature productive guys get in here first so that we don't end up with a repeat of Franco and bikop".

So if you don't feel like sticking around for the sequel to the failed website that was Buildism, that's okay. Maybe we'll see you around somewhere else on the net. Have fun.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-10-2012, 09:08 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Up until a couple days ago, only the former mods and a couple of other people knew about this place. It wasn't just "hey let's leave Invader out", it was "let's make sure only the most trustworthy mature productive guys get in here first so that we don't end up with a repeat of Franco and bikop".

So if you don't feel like sticking around for the sequel to the failed website that was Buildism, that's okay. Maybe we'll see you around somewhere else on the net. Have fun.
I know that.
But still. This should have at least been a whole different site. Franco can just go to buildism.net and get redirected here, then you have him again. Bikop quit, so he won't be a problem.
And I'd love to stay and find out why the fuck I'm apparently hated by everyone now. Even in the 'few days' timespan someone should have tweeted me or messaged my ROBLOX account at least.
And Buildism wasn't failed - some people enjoyed it and thought it should always be up. So goodbye Qwerty, I might come back soon if I feel the need.
Invader, get me the cake.

You and 2DWorlds don't mix well.