Everyone, tell your friends, your colleagues, anybody about Buildism!
Exclamation 
Make sure to say "Buildism.NET" Tell anybody, set posters up advertising the site on the wooden poles, which I will soon do, make sure to add pictures so it seems more attractive!

-Thanx
~Login
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Yeah! Support!
I already invited 3 people on to Buildism, even though only 2 play but it's a start.
Buildism.com is wierd
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Im one of them! woot woot
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
In real life, I told a friend who told a friend. The first friend made a skin that is on the new site look -- the black and light blue suit.

I also invited a friend from ROBLOX, and inadvertantly told some others when I made a small comment about it on my Pianokit -- I believe that's how Daria-theblablybla joined, and her brother.
Make rants about Buildism in Roblox.

People join and become active.
When your on ROBLOX don't tell people to come through the fourms because they fourmers are extremely rude. The people that are in the games are most likely the nice ones on ROBLOX.
(04-18-2011, 03:49 PM)Fire Wrote: When your on ROBLOX don't tell people to come through the fourms because they fourmers are extremely rude. The people that are in the games are most likely the nice ones on ROBLOX.

I joined because of a thread in ROBLOX Talk.
Yeah well your one of the nice ones! Like 1/10 ROBLOXians on the fourms are actually nice,
(04-18-2011, 03:52 PM)Fire Wrote: Yeah well your one of the nice ones! Like 1/10 ROBLOXians on the fourms are actually nice,

Nah, it's just that most people are immature on ROBLOX.