Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Has 2DWorlds/Buildism taught you anything?
My time on Buildism and 2dworlds has taught that Qwerty/Ghosty makes boring stories about a child molesting sex offender who has no life and stalks a teen the entire time, and they didn't even have sex.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I don't even want to start going into how plain wrong that would be. My character is a flippin' ghost. Going there... oh god. Excuse me while I hurriedly go through a dozen more Flash games to erase that from my memory >.>
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-25-2013, 12:01 AM)Ghosty Wrote: I don't even want to start going into how plain wrong that would be. My character is a flippin' ghost. Going there... oh god. Excuse me while I hurriedly go through a dozen more Flash games to erase that from my memory >.>

OK, then I am actually a cat, not a human, because of my avatar's appearance on this site.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I'm not referring to my 2DWorlds character... 9_9
2Dworlds have really settle my nerves. I've learnt how to respect other people and not to get mad over someone's opinion.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I'm an oak tree judging by everyone's retarded logic.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Actually you're an old version of the Java programming language: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_(progr...e)#History
Jacob_, I AM THE PRODUCT OF JAVA.
i feel so special

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-25-2013, 07:46 PM)Oak Wrote: Jacob_, I AM THE PRODUCT OF JAVA.
i feel so special

Wait, strike that. Reverse it.
Reverse what..?

Well I WAS the walrus.