What is this I don't even...
@Broloxer

This rule "-Don't create alternate accounts to break the rules."

Last time I checked, asking about what happened isn't breaking a rule.
Nor is there proof that this is simply an alt.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Wait. How would he be able to make yet another account, he has 3 already.
Our router actually has 4 accounts.

Kieron, me, Username, John.
I'm assuming your "brother" is Kieron?
Oh yus.
Alright well, I don't know you much, but this seems to be just like what happened with me and my brothers. One guy gets banned, and he or shes brothers or sister comes and they think you are your siblings. These people still think I have no siblings that joined. But I don't know you or Kieron.
(04-20-2011, 12:02 AM)Rare Wrote: Alright well, I don't know you much, but this seems to be just like what happened with me and my brothers. One guy gets banned, and he or shes brothers or sister comes and they think you are your siblings. These people still think I have no siblings that joined. But I don't know you or Kieron.

It's just odd the only time a sibling logs on is when the users' main is banned.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I see were your coming from. I usually hospital the comp. My little bro hates Buildism. My older bro has a GF so doesn't log on a lot. And my sister isn't into gaming.
(04-20-2011, 12:06 AM)Login Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 12:02 AM)Rare Wrote: Alright well, I don't know you much, but this seems to be just like what happened with me and my brothers. One guy gets banned, and he or shes brothers or sister comes and they think you are your siblings. These people still think I have no siblings that joined. But I don't know you or Kieron.

It's just odd the only time a sibling logs on is when the users' main is banned.

I was thinking the same.
One of the reasons why I said FanofLego was my brother when he joined.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]