How I See Kieron
I should probably tell you guys... He is currently viewing the forums.
(04-20-2011, 12:17 AM)Georgina Wrote: I should probably tell you guys... He is currently viewing the forums.

Through an alt or with you? Or maybe a guest...
As a guest.
I do agree, though, that the ban was a bit harsh, maybe a high warning.
He has gotten 3 different warnings. Plus, it was only a 3 day ban, nothing big.
Very interesting
(04-20-2011, 12:01 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: No one was online and the forum was slow, he got bored. Being only 11 he took it like his age, he posted thread people either saw as "annoying" or as "spam".

I don't think he intentionally went "OLOL I WILL ANNOY AND SPAM EVERYONE BECAUSE I'M INSENSIBLE".

In fact I think he posted all that without realizing what he was breaking hinted by his frequent posts on his warning level or locks.
I admit yes, he broke section rules and could by other definitions be spamming. But I don't think that should change your view on him because he was simply bored...

I'm about his age.

Does that mean I'm SUPER mature?
(04-20-2011, 12:51 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 12:01 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: No one was online and the forum was slow, he got bored. Being only 11 he took it like his age, he posted thread people either saw as "annoying" or as "spam".

I don't think he intentionally went "OLOL I WILL ANNOY AND SPAM EVERYONE BECAUSE I'M INSENSIBLE".

In fact I think he posted all that without realizing what he was breaking hinted by his frequent posts on his warning level or locks.
I admit yes, he broke section rules and could by other definitions be spamming. But I don't think that should change your view on him because he was simply bored...

I'm about his age.

Does that mean I'm SUPER mature?

Judging by that quote, supposedly yes.
No because you constantly support punishments which is mean.
That can technically make you less mature.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-20-2011, 01:03 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: No because you constantly support punishments which is mean.
That can technically make you less mature.

Running around spamming why you got a warning level is spam?

Login put my warning level up, he sent me a PM saying.

I just said, 'Okay.'

I honestly don't care, he's doing his job.