People Being Banned Because od Same IP?
Question 
I guess Jacob_ doesn't think people can have bros or sisters. He thinks people are Ban Dodging? I really don't think that's right...
BTW, I'm not protesting. I'm speaking my mind.
I think It's appropiate, let them beat the crap out of you for getting em banned. Smile
I have 6 different computers.. So its not really a problem for me lol. I don't plan on getting banned though.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
We know Dragon_ and Haze were you. No questions asked.
(04-20-2011, 01:40 AM)tyler Wrote: We know Dragon_ and Haze were you. No questions asked.

Plus he continued to break the rule on his 'brothers' account.
You really have no proof thought. True, I did use them. I also tought Dragon_ all the stuff he knows now. The clothes that were made on his account, he modified some stuff. But you cant hold a grudge like that with no proof at all.
We usually have a pretty strong lead.
(04-20-2011, 01:51 AM)Rare Wrote: You really have no proof thought. True, I did use them. I also tought Dragon_ all the stuff he knows now. The clothes that were made on his account, he modified some stuff. But you cant hold a grudge like that with no proof at all.

Okay, either you were controlling there accounts or you told them this
''Okay! You're going on a SPECIAL mission! Go troll Buildism and accuse Ashely of being to strict when I knowingly broke many rules!"

You pick.
You pmed me on dragons account and said it was you...
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
You all had the same style of clothes and you all had incorrect grammar.
Plus, your IP was the same.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]