Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

OHHH OK
i miss multiplayer online by 6minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
Well, nobody really used it except me and Oak/Walrus earlier, and then only for about 5 minutes.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-25-2013, 01:46 AM)Legend Wrote: i miss multiplayer online by 6minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, New siggy BTW hows it been im really inactive
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
You haven't been the only one Tongue

Today, though, today and only today has been very active.
(01-25-2013, 01:46 AM)Legend Wrote: i miss multiplayer online by 6minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!
A total of 3 people tried it all day, all before 11 AM, so you didn't miss much.

I'm going to have a semi-private test of my new game this weekend though, and it has multiplayer!
(01-25-2013, 01:50 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
A total of 3 people tried it all day, all before 11 AM, so you didn't miss much.

I'm going to have a semi-private test of my new game this weekend though, and it has multiplayer!

I'll miss it i do this community survice thing and we are doing a homeless breakfast on saterday, I see a LOT more people have joined
(01-25-2013, 01:50 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I'm going to have a semi-private test of my new game this weekend though, and it has multiplayer!

That zombie one?
I decided to make a Capture the Flag game based on the same code first, since it will take a while to make all of the graphics and maps for the zombie game.
[Image: Uh6T86I.jpg]
Here's a preview of the extremely realistic physics:
[Image: dbRpU.gif]
That looks... outright awesome. o_o
I agree, Ghosty.
Multiplayer is quite pointless currently since there aren't any MP games to even start out with.. We need at least 2-3 MP games so others will be inspired to make their own.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.