People Being Banned Because od Same IP?
Yeah, like you did with eric. But I have to admit, I did use them alot. Accually, I was acting like them on Dragon_'s account. But he does use that account more than I.
Enough proof?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
IP is the same because we happen to be brothers living in the same house. And again Fire, I used their account alot.
Same style of clothes because he used my templates and modified them like I said.
[Image: a14yvc.jpg]

proof?
sorry for exceeding the limit... didnt know it was going to be that big
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Fire, do you not understand "I was on my big bros account."
Y'know what Rare? You're not the person I thought you were.
I understand. Obviously. Im just saying that you said you wernt him on that account. But you were.
(04-20-2011, 02:00 AM)tyler Wrote: Y'know what Rare? You're not the person I thought you were.

Yes, I know it seems like im lying and I see were your going. Now lets not get out of hand. If you want "proof" of me and my siblings, I will put a pic of me and my sisters on a new forum.

I thought you had brothers?
(04-20-2011, 02:03 AM)Rare Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:00 AM)tyler Wrote: Y'know what Rare? You're not the person I thought you were.

Yes, I know it seems like im lying and I see were your going. Now lets not get out of hand. If you want "proof" of me and my siblings, I will put a pic of me and my sisters on a new forum.

Umm are you sure that's necessary?