Problem With a Small Community
Things such as a ban are rare, thus it spreads quickly making controversy.
Another problem is everyone's bonds so we all have impressions and give impressions to everyone.

When the community becomes large, the moderators specifically will lose having a bond with every active user. Instead they will view everyone as every other user therefore, not basing punishment on anything they did before or will do or how they act.

For now though, somethings are based off of what you have done and will do which is a problem and as stated above causes controversy.
With every ban, this type of thing will happen...until the community is larger. The same thing happens on Cubebomb another growing site, specifically Glome and Delons.

So we will have to live with it for now. [everyone me included ranting, defending, compromising, raging,]

So I have this to say; Follow the rules so there are less bans. :>
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Very true.
Then they end up like Telamon on and Builderman and hate us all unless we pay.
I forgave Rare.

He acts mature now and doesn't spam.

I thank him for that.

I don't forgive him for the account thing.
Well, that is true...
"Follow the rules so there are less bans. :> "
Words of a wise man...
This is very true. We are all pretty much good friends. And we make it a big deal when someone gets banned. Because we are friends with them
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-20-2011, 03:00 AM)KieronV2 Wrote: Then they end up like Telamon on and Builderman and hate us all unless we pay.

I dont think the same as you do...
Nice reasoning, Ming-Yan!
Woot woot for Ming-Yan!