Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you dream about?
I usually dream about food, traveling somewhere, walking on the streets of NYC and being completely robbed, driving recklessly, and taking purple craps.
I know it's weird.
xD
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-24-2013, 01:48 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I had one tonight.

And then in the past 30 minutes since I woke up, I forgot it.

Completely.

:/

Again, that's why they recomend to keep something to write by the side of your bed. So you can write it while it's still fresh in your mind.

Anyways the other day I dreamt that I was in some sort of classy party, then I told a woman that I liked the rain so she taught me a word(that I can't remember) to start a rain. So when I said the word a cloud popped out of nowhere and it started to rain, then when I said the word a second time a new cloud appeared, this time clashing with the other and creating a storm. I was blown away by the wind then waked up.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Being rich and famous.

My apartment is not my kind of home, and my dad hardly supports me.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Sometimes I expirience sleep paralization. Its really scary having it.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
My last one was my friend Josh driving my bus and crashing it into a mountain, then shooting everyone that was still alive and running out of the crashed bus with an AK-47.
I was shot and lived, then took him to court.
~Invader~
Nothing.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(01-26-2013, 03:44 AM)simonheros Wrote: Nothing.

You are cool. I envy everything that you will end up to be.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Dreamed about a few things:
1. Microsoft fixing their problems of Windows 8 or they risk being bombed by anarchists.
2. Being the next Tom Cruise in terms of acting.
3. Owning a Smaller version of a hotel that is located inside large malls and stuff like that.
4. Designing an RPG Sandbox Indie game that is better than Minecraft, Terraria, Roblox, Gmod, Blockland, and Starbound.
5. Making a computer system that is better than Macintosh, Winblows ME, Winblows Vista, Winblows 8, and most, if not all computers. It will have two separate versions, one for computer, and one for a tablet/smartphone.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I had a dream about a field outside my school growing into a city, which grew each time my 'Influence' over people at school expanded. Then, when I started to get hated, that city collapsed.
(01-26-2013, 06:03 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Dreamed about a few things:
1. Microsoft fixing their problems of Windows 8 or they risk being bombed by anarchists.
2. Being the next Tom Cruise.
3. Owning a Smaller version of a hotel that is located inside large malls and stuff like that.

BE A SCIENTOLOGIST AND A PROFESSIONAL NUT-JOB AND GET ADMITTED INTO A MENTAL WARD

bam u r tom cruise
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.