Please
Do not post anymore threads regarding your recent lost of posts. We all know what happened, and there is no reason to continue complaining. The only way to get your post count back is to post like normal until you get there. Any threads having to do with this mishap will be deleted/locked.
Mh.. kay..
(05-04-2011, 11:12 PM)Paradox Wrote: Do not post anymore threads regarding your recent lost of posts. We all know what happened, and there is no reason to continue complaining. The only way to get your post count back is to post like normal until you get there. Any threads having to do with this mishap will be deleted/locked.

Why should we have to start posting again? this problem is just going to happen again watch.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-04-2011, 11:14 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 11:12 PM)Paradox Wrote: Do not post anymore threads regarding your recent lost of posts. We all know what happened, and there is no reason to continue complaining. The only way to get your post count back is to post like normal until you get there. Any threads having to do with this mishap will be deleted/locked.

Why should we have to start posting again? this problem is just going to happen again watch.

This will not happen again. The only reason it happened now is because we didn't realize that deleting his posts/threads would end up lowering up other peoples' post count.
(05-04-2011, 11:15 PM)Paradox Wrote:

This will not happen again. The only reason it happened now is because we didn't realize that deleting his posts/threads would end up lowering up other peoples' post count.

May I ask why you deleted them in the first place?
(05-04-2011, 11:15 PM)Paradox Wrote:

Still doesn't mean we should lose post just because 1 person wanted to start fresh
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-04-2011, 11:18 PM)McNoobster Wrote: Still doesn't mean we should lose post just because 1 person wanted to start fresh

Again, WE DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WOULD HAPPEN! If we could we would set everyone's post count back to what it was, we would!

(05-04-2011, 11:17 PM)broloxer Wrote: May I ask why you deleted them in the first place?

He requested for us to do it.
Nice reason.

-Face palm-
(05-04-2011, 11:22 PM)broloxer Wrote: Nice reason.

-Face palm-

Given that I wasn't the only person who agreed, I think is was a good reason.
Did I loose any? >.>