Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PREDICT THE FUTURE OF 2DWORLDS!
I'll start.

I THINK IN 20 YEARS FROM NOW..

WE'LL BE AN ANCIENT PIECE OF HISTORY
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
We will close in a few years.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Do you really believe that? I hope we don't. I hope we flourish. I see great potential for the site, but we just aren't meeting the standards as we should be. A reason why not many are joining is because of a lack of updates and the site-design. It's still very bland and undetailed now. Jacob_ is only one person, he really needs someone to assist him with development and coding. Jacob_ has too much on his shoulders.
Why was this moved?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Not sure about 2DWorlds, but I see great potential for my other game. Tongue
What other game? Mind telling us? please.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-28-2013, 02:38 AM)Oak Wrote: What other game? Mind telling us? please.

It's his velixety thingy game.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
The one that I'm running a server for right now.
(01-28-2013, 02:35 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Not sure about 2DWorlds, but I see great potential for my other game. Tongue

Maybe you can host the game on this site too?

Please don't close this site, at least not in the next 5 years. It hurts to see any kind of hive of discussion deleted.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
We will get really inactive in a few years and then Jacob will close the site. There will also be alot more annoying people such as Latinxassasin and LOL. =/
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-28-2013, 08:43 AM)VenomSinister Wrote: We will get really inactive in a few years and then Jacob will close the site. There will also be alot more annoying people such as Latinxassasin and LOL. =/

LOL? Sure, and you could also add Ghosty, dys, Jacob_, and Oak. I really am honored that I get paired with the 2nd worst user on the site, it's not like Franco or Kieron or Luckyone really do exist.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.