This is the thing...
I login after 2 days (Adicted to Diablo2), and see that McNoobster made this Play and build buttons (they look awesome by the way), did Micky missed something else?
I made a siggy image for Big 11.
Also, I may or may not be through making Next and Prev buttons for Buildism. Depends on if people like/dlislike it. Even if it doesn't become official, it was still fun making it. :3
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(04-23-2011, 10:14 PM)DSiDewd Wrote: I made a siggy image for Big 11.
Also, I may or may not be through making Next and Prev buttons for Buildism. Depends on if people like/dlislike it. Even if it doesn't become official, it was still fun making it. :3

Oh.... Im not in teh Big 11 >:U
Nothing much really I don't think...
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
UMG!The guy who made the play/build buttom posted in my thread!!!! Im so cool Cool
Micky, YOU ARE IN THE BIG 11 Tongue
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Why you keep saying that!? Im not, even more, i remember that DSI saying that i was spamming to get in, and then he realized that it was Eric :I
(04-23-2011, 11:01 PM)Micky Wrote: Why you keep saying that!? Im not, even more, i remember that DSI saying that i was spamming to get in, and then he realized that it was Eric :I

Actually, it wasn't you or Eric. :/ It was Sorcus.
(04-23-2011, 11:01 PM)Micky Wrote: Why you keep saying that!? Im not, even more, i remember that DSI saying that i was spamming to get in, and then he realized that it was Eric :I

You ARE in Big 11. Well, if you want to be that is.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
What the?.....Micky is confused now...
DIABLO2!!! YEAH!!!!!!!